With Back 4 Blood’s open beta taking place this weekend, Nvidia has revealed that the upcoming co-op shooter is getting DLSS support for its full release as well as the open betas. The first Back 4 Blood open beta dates are from August 5 to August 9 and the second Back 4 Blood beta is from August 12 to August 16.
Nvidia claims that “performance is great in the Back 4 Blood open beta” in a prepared statement. Furthermore it states that it will try to “optimise performance right up to the launch on October 12, and those optimisations will get rolled into our Game Ready Driver.”
Back 4 Blood Open Beta Content
- Two maps for the Swarm PvP mode
- Two co-op maps to fight off Ridden with your friends
- Play as Mom for the first time, as well as other Cleaners: Evangelo, Holly, Walker, and Hoffman
- Play as six different Ridden variants in Swarm, including the Bruiser, Retch, Hocker, Exploder, Crusher, and Stinger
- Various weapons to check out, cards to build decks, and Ridden to slay
- Explore the Fort Hope communal hub
- Cross-play and cross-gen support
Back 4 Blood is also coming to the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PS5 for Rs. 3,999. There’s also a Deluxe Edition for Rs. 6,399. The PC price is Rs. 2,999.